“Choose seven from among you who are known to be full of the spirit and wisdom.” — Acts 6:3
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED…
- how to link your concern for social issues that our communities face with your faith and understanding of the story of God?
- about being a peacemaker in your community by building bridges between different people, groups, ideas, resources
- how to connect different faith communities with each other and with businesses and non-profits using social entrepreneurial skills
- how to integrate your everyday experiences in the world around you with your daily commitment to a life of faith
- how to deepen connections and make a difference in the place where you live
- what it’s like to be filled with spirit and wisdom, and translate that faith into action
SO WHAT IS THE SEVEN? (Are you one of The Seven?)
The Seven is a part-time, 10-month hands-on spiritual and educational experience for young adults (18-30 years old) who want to engage in meaningful work and reflection while discerning their own vocational calls, in mentored relationships with Episcopal deacons. The format provides monthly mentorship meetings, formation through readings and reflection online, and two group retreats. Group forming now!
Interested to learn more? Contact:
Jane Gerdsen at 513.543.0440, firstname.lastname@example.org
Douglas Argue at 614.312.1176, email@example.com